Sequential Manufacturers (NASDAQ:SQBG) inventory is heading larger on Friday regardless of an absence of stories that might trigger the rise.
Let’s take a dive into SQBG inventory and see what’s received it transferring at the moment.
- To start out off with, the inventory has been falling recently as investors anticipate bankruptcy for the brand licensing company.
- The corporate, which handles licensing for manufacturers, hasn’t been doing so nicely.
- This resulted in it making an attempt to promote again the Jessica Simpson clothes model to the singer.
- Nevertheless, talks haven’t gave the impression to be going nicely for the corporate.
- There have additionally been discussions about Martha Stewart promoting shares of SQBG inventory final month.
- Her sale of these shares got here shortly earlier than Bloomberg reported about an impending chapter.
- That brought about some to take a position that Stewart might need traded shares with insider data.
- The corporate’s Board of Administrators has additionally been shaken up throughout its turmoil.
- That features Stewart, and several other others, leaving it.
- Sequential Manufacturers additionally has a low float, which makes SQBG inventory a doable goal for a brief squeeze.
- That may very well be what has shares of the inventory rising larger at the moment regardless of the entire different current adverse information.
- We’re seeing heavy buying and selling of DQBG inventory at the moment with some 2 million shares transferring.
- That’s nicely above its every day common buying and selling quantity of about 670,000 shares.
SQBG inventory was up 25.1% as of Friday afternoon however is down 24.3% for the reason that begin of the yr.
Traders hungry for extra stock market news will wish to hold scrolling!
InvestorPlace.com has a great deal of stock market news to leap into for Friday. That features the newest information that has Virgin Galactic (NYSE:SPCE) and Astra Area (NASDAQ:ASTR) rising, why TAT Applied sciences (NASDAQ:TATT) inventory is getting a lift, and extra. Discover out all about these topics on the following hyperlinks!
Extra Friday Inventory Market Information
On the date of publication, William White didn’t have (both immediately or not directly) any positions within the securities talked about on this article. The opinions expressed on this article are these of the author, topic to the InvestorPlace.com Publishing Guidelines.
With solely the rarest exceptions, InvestorPlace doesn’t publish commentary about firms which have a market cap of lower than $100 million or commerce lower than 100,000 shares every day. That’s as a result of these “penny shares” are steadily the playground for rip-off artists and market manipulators. If we ever do publish commentary on a low-volume inventory that could be affected by our commentary, we demand that InvestorPlace.com’s writers disclose this reality and warn readers of the dangers. Learn Extra: Penny Shares — How to Profit Without Getting Scammed
The put up SQBG Stock: 13 Things to Know About Low-Float Play Sequential Brands as Shares Soar Today appeared first on InvestorPlace.
The views and opinions expressed herein are the views and opinions of the writer and don’t essentially replicate these of Nasdaq, Inc.