Cathie Wooden-led Ark Funding Administration on Tuesday snapped up 2.8 million shares, price about $56.7 million, in Palantir Applied sciences Inc (NYSE: PLTR) after the info analytics firm reported robust earnings on Tuesday.
Shares of Palantir, which reported earnings earlier than the market opened, had been right down to about $16.50 in premarket buying and selling on Tuesday earlier than staging a reversal that noticed the inventory shut up 9.42% at $20.21. The shares had been additional up 2.3% in prolonged hours.
The trades had been made by means of Ark Innovation ETF (NYSE: ARKK) and the ARK Subsequent Era Web ETF (NYSE: ARKW), which collectively held PLTR shares, price about $414 million, forward of Tuesday’s commerce.
No different Ark ETF has a place in Palantir.
The New York-based funding agency had on Monday additionally snapped up 1.36 million shares in Palantir.
Palantir reported first-quarter earnings of 4 cents per share on Tuesday, which was according to the consensus estimate. Income grew 49% year-over-year to $341 million, which beat the estimate of $332.23 million. Palantir additionally reaffirmed its steerage for annual income development of 30% or larger by means of 2025.
On the convention name, the corporate stated it could start accepting Bitcoin as fee from clients. Additional, Palantir stated it is contemplating investing in Bitcoin or different cryptocurrencies.
See Additionally: Cathie Wood Cuts Apple Stake By 30% And Buys Coinbase, DraftKings
Different Ark Buys On Tuesday:
- Coinbase World Inc (NASDAQ: COIN)
- Veracyte Inc (NASDAQ: VCYT)
- 908 Gadgets Inc (NASDAQ: MASS)
- Repare Therapeutics Inc (NASDAQ: RPTX)
- Ionis Prescribed drugs Inc (NASDAQ: IONS)
- Adaptive Biotechnologies Corp (NASDAQ: ADPT)
- CM Life Sciences II Inc (NASDAQ: CMII)
- CareDx Inc (NASDAQ: CDNA)
- Codexis Inc (NASDAQ: CDXS)
- Uipath Inc (NYSE: PATH)
- Roku Inc (NASDAQ: ROKU)
- Shopify Inc (NYSE: SHOP)
- Spotify Applied sciences (NYSE: SPOT)
- TuSimple Holdings (NASDAQ: TSP)
- Unity Software program Inc (NYSE: U)
- Zoom Video Communications Inc (NASDAQ: ZM)
- Pacific Biosciences of California Inc (NASDAQ: PACB)
- Beam Therapeutics (NASDAQ: BEAM)
- Berkeley Lights Inc (NASDAQ: BLI)
- Destiny Therapeutics Inc (NASDAQ: FATE)
- DraftKings Inc (NASDAQ: DKNG)
- Crispr Therapeutics AG (NASDAQ: CRSP)
- One (NYSE: AONE)
- Kratos Protection & Safety Options Inc (NASDAQ: KTOS)
- Iridium Communications Inc (NASDAQ: IRDM)
- The 3D Printing ETF (BATS: PRNT)
- Teradyne Inc (NASDAQ: TER)
- JD.com Inc (NASDAQ: JD)
Different Ark Sells On Tuesday:
- Yeahka Ltd (OTC: YHEKF)
- Silvergate Capital Corp (NYSE: SI)
- Phreesia Inc (NYSE: PHR)
- Syros Prescribed drugs Inc (NASDAQ: SYRS)
- Nanostring Applied sciences Inc (NASDAQ: NSTG)
- Sarepta Therapeutics Inc (NASDAQ: SRPT)
- Roche Holding Ag (OTC: RHHBY)
- Pluristem Therapeutics Inc (NASDAQ: PSTI)
- KE Holdings (NYSE: BEKE)
- Baidu Inc (NASDAQ: BIDU)
- Lendingtree Inc (NASDAQ: TREE)
- Synopsys Inc (NASDAQ: SNPS)
- Novartis Ag (NYSE: NVS)
- Regeneron Prescribed drugs Inc (NASDAQ: REGN)
- Nintendo Co Ltd (NASDAQ: NTDOY)
- Huya Inc (NYSE: HUYA)
- Organovo Holdings Inc (NASDAQ: ONVO)
- Komatsu Ltd (OTC: KMTUY)
- Workhorse Group Inc (NASDAQ: WKHS)
- Alphabet Inc (NASDAQ: GOOGL)
- Intercontinental Alternate Inc (NYSE: ICE)
- Agora Inc (NASDAQ: API)
- Adyen Nv (OTC: ADYEY)
- LendingTree Inc (NASDAQ: TREE)
- Virgin Galactic Holdings Inc (NYSE: SPCE)
- Deere & Co (NYSE: DE)
Picture by Tech.Co on Flickr
© 2021 Benzinga.com. Benzinga doesn’t present funding recommendation. All rights reserved.